Tuesday 1 May 2012

Home Online Job Scams - Are There Any Real Home Online Jobs?


Have you been lied to about free home online jobs? I have too! Not only once but I really lost count of how many times I was scammed by these so called "free online jobs, "typing jobs at home", and so on (the list is endless). If you have experienced the same, read on because we might become good friends while you read this information.
I am a member of a poor family. My family consists of 3 family members (Mother, sister and I). We collectively make around $12,000 a year (hardly!). So that is about $1,000 a month! Yes, we are that poor but so far we have managed to have food on the table every day (luckily I guess).
We pay for electricity, water, telephone, and internet services. That is around $400 expense per month. So we have $600 left from the $1,000. Now there's also the gasoline expense every week for the car of the family, and that is around $40 per week. $40 x 4 weeks = $160.
Now, we have left only $440. And that is the money we have to buy food and basic needs for our family. Of couse, I am not counting miscellaneous expenses like clothes, hospital, etc...
The thing is that due to my situation I have searched for options. Options that hopefully could lead me towards a better future and economical improvement for me and my family. Unfortunately, I have been scammed several times by these free online jobs and home based job opportunities.
But like they say: "You learn something positive from every negative situation that you go through". So that has happened to me as well. I have learned not to trust ANY of these fake companies (if they deserve to be called "companies").
They say you are going to live the "fancy living" right after you enter their program. Well YEAH! I am living awesomely fancy! My family is living with $440 per month and I am living fancy, right?
I am sorry about that... I had to take that off of me.
Anyway, the only thing I earned from these free home online jobs was negative thoughts towards home based free online jobs.
If you have gone through the same experience or similar, you should know the way I felt after been scammed. I get angry every time I remember it.
My name is Frankie and I encourage you to dig deeper into these type of jobs when you are to decide whether or not to enter this ventures.
The Real Home Online Typing Jobs
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Frankie_Torres

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1250264

0 comments:

Post a Comment