Tuesday 22 May 2012

Online Data Entry Positions From Home




Data entry positions from home are all over the internet, which ones are good and which ones are scams? It took me weeks of sifting through to actually shortlist ten. Once I had my ten possibilities I then began to research each one. After all of the work I found that there were only three which were actually what they said they were; the problem is that website owners know what you are going to search for and optimize their site so you will find it, even if it's nothing to do with actual data entry.
Some of the companies which I found for data entry were actually free to join; I thought this was very promising. After joining several I soon found that there is no such thing as a free lunch. You sign up with a program for free which gives you "some" information about data entry from home. What they don't tell you is the fact that you will have to pay each time you want extra information. What I ended up with through a couple of companies was an inbox full of offers which they were affiliated with or owned. Unless you buy the extra information and tools they tell you "you can make money without them, but it will take a lot longer".
Once I had signed up with my three favorites and paid my money, I was surprised at how fast the information came through, I was up and running with two companies within an hour, the third one took a little longer due to their emails finding their way into my spam box (always watch out for this).
I am far from qualified for any job and I thought this would include a data entry position from home; I spent more time talking to boys than studying. The information from two of the companies was great, step b step instructions which were easy to follow; the third was a little bit advanced. I stuck with the two easy ones for the simple reason I was dying to get online and make some money.
Within 5 weeks I was very comfortable with one of the schemes. I have stuck with this company ever since, I am making money from the data entry at home and I wouldn't go back to office work at all.
Any job can have its ups and downs, just try to keep focusing on the reason you started and the goals you wish to achieve. If you start to feel stressed or under pressure take a walk or do something else which will clear your head for a couple of hours.
Only you can decide how much or how little you can achieve in one day, so do not push yourself to the limit every day or it will soon become hard work, which isn't why you started data entry from home.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christine_Rafferty

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/796932

0 comments:

Post a Comment