Saturday 5 May 2012

Online Jobs Home Based 101



If you have seen the value of residual income and have decided to look into online jobs that are home based, you need to know what steps to follow.  Lesson 101 starts with making sure you have the right company/product for you.  I am going to try and simplify the information by numbering the steps and processes.
1.  Make sure the company is legitimate and sound.  You can easily do this by going to the BBB website and then calling the state attorneys office where the company headquarters is located.  The BBB is good but if it is a company that has different fronts they could simply change names and reapply to the BBB and it would show zero complaints.  Calling the State attorneys office to verify the companies standing is a solid way.  The other way to protect yourself is to Google "scam alerts" and enter the companies name and surf through the sites looking for alerts.  Due your due diligence!
2.  Research the product or product line for several things.  First, find out if the products are credible by researching their origins.  Second, determine if the product has relevance for a significant market, because if no one wants it or needs it you are going to be out of business.  Third, make sure the product is sexy and it is easy to gain someones interest to want to find out more about it.  Last, of coarse is the pricing of the product.
3.  Research your target market.  Online jobs, home based, requires customers.  They have to be accessible and marketed to.  There needs to be enough of the population looking for a product matching what you have to generate sales volume.  It goes without saying, the larger your target market the higher your sales ceiling is.
4.  You need to look at your timing.  Is this the right time for you, but more importantly is this good timing for joining the company you are considering?  Is it a new company?  Is it an established company with a new product?  Is there major growth potential?  You need to research how many people are already involved that is taking percentages of your target market.  You also need to know if more similar products are going to be introduced as time goes and your business grows.
5.  This one is crucial!  What support networks are in place to assist you in growing your business?  There is a learning curve in any business venture.  You are going to want to know that you will be able to have all the support you will need to find success and learn systems as well as the company.  Without this the other four I mentioned are meaningless.  Signing up for something and being thrown to the wolves on your own is a very discouraging proposition you want to avoid.  Ask questions of the company or affiliate you are talking to.  Find out about the system you will be using and decide if it is something you can handle.  Make sure the company believes in communication with its affiliates or independent business owners.
This is all very important.  Once you decide online jobs home based is the avenue for improving your future, it is going to take consistent and massive action to succeed.  It is very satisfying and rewarding, but it requires commitment and dedication.  Online Jobs Home Based 102 will deal with the phrase, "Oh my gosh, what have I done and what do I do now?"
My name is Kevin Tolar and I was a professional athlete for 19 years. I retired in February 2008 and my wife and I wanted to have our own home based business. I had been offered countless opportunities over my career to have a residual income business and I rejected each of them for different reasons. I believe if I can help others succeed and help them become healthier at the same time, it is a win win! When I came across the company I am with, my wife and I both knew immediately we had found what we had been searching for! If you would like to take a look at what I have found to be the best opportunity out there, click on my websites below. I look forward to being able to help you achieve your goals and dreams, but if you get excited as I did, be ready to dedicate yourself and commit yourself to helping others as well as yourself. This may or may not be for you, but I assure you, you will see why this is so exciting! [http://www.supplimentyourdna.com] is geared for business interest and [http://www.supplimentyourgenes.com] is geared to give you information about the company and product.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kevin_Tolar

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1854514

0 comments:

Post a Comment