Saturday 19 May 2012

Online Surveys From Home




Most people are spending their lives, drudgily going through the motions every day, work, eat, sleep... work, eat, sleep... and so on. I was once in this rat race too. Trying many different ways of breaking free, disappointments at every turn. Years went by and I thought I would just have to accept the corporate life and find other ways to make myself happy. Then I gave one last option another try, and finally made my break out into the real world. Online surveys was the answer
Paid surveys is the easiest way to make money from home. It's like getting paid to do what you are already doing - whats easier than spending an hour a day surfing the net, answering a few questions, and getting paid? Paid online surveys takes minimal effort but it's nothing like having to actually go to work every day, it's quite an fun thing to do actually.
I saw paid online surveys years ago; I signed up for one and didn't really give it much of a go. I didn't get results immediately (because I didn't really put in any effort) and I got discouraged. About 6 months later, I was looking for a job and I still had the idea in the back of my mind. I had bit more focus this time and decided to give paid online surveys another go. It all seems a bit silly now, thinking there was no other way, that the corporate monster had just taking me victim as it has so many others? Now I have companies emailing me everyday asking me to work for them, and are you ready for this... You can get paid up to $100 per hour, just by filling out online surveys. If you feel like having a break, why not get paid to watch some movie previews. Crazy, I know, but true.
You don't need to be a rocket scientist, or have a fancy degree, it's your opinion, and the opinions of the average men and women out there that these companies want. You can ntell them what you really think, even if it's not particularly nice, and they will appreciate it. They actually want to hear what YOU think. All you need is a computer and the internet (and a mind of your own). It's not like you can get any questions wrong either, nothing like being back at school, this is your opinion and they are happy with whatever you say. They've even got multiple choice answers like "don't know", and the best online surveys companies out there want to make it easy for you.
What if you had a job when you only had to work an hour or two a day and it didn't matter when you come in or leave. Well you can do this anytime. No more strict bosses, short breaks, busy office environment. They send you an invitation, and also a deadline for when the survey ends, just make sure you finish it by the time it closes. Most of the surveys can be done in five to ten minutes so it's easy to fit them in when you have a spare moment, while you drink your morning coffee, out in the afternoon sun. Or you can just sit down for an hour and punch through 5 or 6 of them at once. it's completely up to you.
Thousands of companies, from all industries, are spending huge amounts on advertising, but they need to also spend a lot on market research to help them target the right people with the right message. Market researchers cost thousands of dollars so why wouldn't these companies want to pay you to do the research for them.
Want another great thing about paid online surveys? I've been given free samples of hundreds of products now, mostly things that I want already. They're not the tiny free samples either. It's usually a full size product that you would see at the supermarket. I still remember getting a few boxes of chocolates just before Christmas, perfect presents for difficult relatives...
You will receive payment via one of a number of different methods, usually through PayPal or they will send you a cheque. Paid online surveys companies make payment to their members by a variety of methods. Others have points systems or vouchers, but I prefer the money payments.
In general, the payments for each survey is small (around $10-$50) but, as each survey takes a short time to complete, you can do several each day and build up a steady income. If you want to earn a sizeable amount, you will have to sign up with one or more paid online survey database companies. You will have to pay a small fee, but you will get access to a whole database of reputable paid online survey companies. This is a must if you start wanting to make a career change into paid online surveys.
If you want a simple way to make money at home, I would have to recommend paid online surveys as the best place to start. But beware of the scammers, I have come across many in my experience, have a look at my recommendations to save you the headache of trying to find the right companies to work with.
Stephen is an expert in paid online surveys. For more great information on paid online surveys so you can have a second income with little effort, visit http://www.onlinesurveysfromhome.com.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stephen_Crowe

0 comments:

Post a Comment